BI Developer (m/w)
LIQID is the next-generation private wealth management solution. We combine scientifically proven investment approaches and the expertise of one of Europe’s leading investment teams with a unique, fully digital user experience. LIQID is run by a strong founding team with international experience. We are supported by our strategic partners: Project A Ventures, a leading Berlin-based company builder, BhFS Behavioural Finance Solutions, a spinoff company of the Universities St. Gallen and Zurich, and HQ Trust, one of the oldest and largest independent multifamily offices in Germany.
- You will have the unique opportunity of taking part in a new data warehouse development from the ground up.
- You will be instrumental in the design and implementation of a new company-wide data pipeline.
- You will advance our software & systems architecture to growing challenges and data amounts while considering performance, scaling, and data quality.
- You will integrate data from various systems into flexible and consistent representations.
- You will make sure that all people and IT systems in the organisation have an easy access to the data using various sources and interfaces.
- You will be responsible for gathering data and providing data reports required on an ad-hoc or periodic basis.
- You will work in an agile software development process in close collaboration with the engineering, product, and BI teams.
- You have experience with SQL and Python.
- You are familiar with Linux and cloud hosting providers like AWS or similar.
- You have knowledge in schema design and dimensional data modelling.
- Experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance is a plus.
- Experience in building and maintaining relational databases and data warehouses is a
- You have a genuine interest in data and algorithms and you are excited about solving difficult problems. You strive for efficient and robust solutions.
At LIQID, you’re going to…
- shape the future of private wealth management. By applying innovative technology in the financial industry, we are able to realize a product and user experience that was inconceivable until recently.
- work in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Our working culture is shaped by openness and freedom. We combine a variety of approaches to realize a common vision.
- be surrounded by unique and inspiring people. We are a diverse and highly motivated team. Our various backgrounds and qualifications create a momentum that guarantees quick and meaningful learnings for everyone.
- work in Europe’s startup hub Berlin. Our offices are located in Berlin and are surrounded by young ventures, restaurants and bars. And it’s only 200m to the closest metro station.
Apply now. Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates) to: