BI/Database Developer (m/w)
LIQID is a new generation of private wealth management. We provide investors with digital access to investment opportunities that were previously only available to the very rich. Our service combines the best aspects of two worlds: an intuitive online platform built using cutting-edge technologies and the expertise of one of the most prestigious investment teams in Germany.
LIQID is led by an internationally experienced management team. Our shareholders include, besides others, HQ Trust, Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures and Project A Ventures.
- You will advance our software & systems architecture to growing challenges and data amounts while considering performance, scaling, and data quality.
- You will be instrumental in the design and implementation of a company-wide data pipeline.
- You will integrate data from various systems into flexible and consistent representations.
- You will develop, code, update, and maintain database/data warehouse processes.
- You will make sure that all people and IT systems in the organisation have an easy access to the data using various sources and interfaces.
- You will work in an agile software development process in close collaboration with the engineering, product, and BI teams.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- You have 3+ years of experience with building and maintaining relational databases and data warehouses.
- You have 3+ years of experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- You have 2+ years of experience with SQL and Python.
- You have profound knowledge with schema design and dimensional data modelling.
- You know how to manage data from a variety of sources and tools (marketing platforms, web analytics tools, spreadsheets etc.)
- You can analyse data to identify gaps and inconsistencies as well as to provide deliverables.
- You have a genuine interest in data and algorithms and you are excited about solving difficult problems. You strive for efficient and robust solutions.
- You are strong with Linux operating system commands and utilities.
- You are familiar with AWS or similar cloud hosting providers.
- You showcase solid communication skills.
- You are smart and eager to learn.
- You are not afraid to think outside the box.
- You communicate fluently in English and preferably in German as well.
At LIQID, you’re going to…
- shape the future of private wealth management. By applying innovative technology in the financial industry, we are able to realize a product and user experience that was inconceivable until recently.
- work in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Our working culture is shaped by openness and freedom. We combine a variety of approaches to realize a common vision.
- be surrounded by unique and inspiring people. We are a diverse and highly motivated team. Our various backgrounds and qualifications create a momentum that guarantees quick and meaningful learnings for everyone.
- work in Europe’s startup hub Berlin. Our offices are located in Berlin and are surrounded by young ventures, restaurants and bars. And it’s only 200m to the closest metro station.
Apply now. Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates) to: