Product Manager (m/f)
LIQID is the next-generation private wealth management solution. We combine scientifically proven investment approaches and the expertise of one of Europe’s leading investment teams with a unique, fully digital user experience. LIQID is run by a strong founding team with international experience. We are supported by our strategic partners: Project A Ventures, a leading Berlin-based company builder, BhFS Behavioural Finance Solutions, a spinoff company of the Universities St. Gallen and Zurich, and HQ Trust, one of the oldest and largest independent multifamily offices in Germany.
- Define, own and communicate the product strategy and vision, based on company goals, commercial strategy and user feedback.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to detailed activities.
- Present features and product concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Measure and analyze metrics and behaviour to drive continuous product improvement.
- Translate business requirements and reduce complex problems into implementable solutions.
- Lead the cross-functional team (engineering and design) through influence, and in the face of complex technical challenges.
- Refine and optimize the end-to-end product development process together with the cross-functional team.
- 3+ years of experience in product management. Experience in FinTech and/or consumer-focused SaaS products is a plus.
- Technical background and proven track record in building and launching digital web products.
- Strong analytical skills, structured and data driven approach and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering and design to create delightful products.
- Experience with agile development processes and tools (JIRA, Trello, etc.).
- Passion for well-functioning processes and clear communication.
- Self-motivated and comfortable managing several projects of different complexity at the same time.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a technical field is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- As part of the Project A family attend exclusive meet ups with product managers of other ventures for knowledge exchange and beer.
- Get a deep dive into the finance industry and enjoy awesome food in brownbag lunches organised in house.
- Work with talented and inspiring people from around the world.
- Get to know the most authentic Asian restaurants in Berlin (we know them all).
- Work directly on Ku’damm, one of the most prestigious streets in Berlin.
- Many more...
Apply now. Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates) to: