Event and Project Manager (m/f)
We are on a mission
To transform financial services through an intuitive digital investing platform that provides our clients access to investment opportunities previously reserved for the very rich. As LIQID continues to improve the relationship between humankind and money, we can offer you a unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital wealth management as a member of our team.
It's all about (clients) money
From the first encounter with our services, be it online or through offline activities, via the LIQID website to the point where clients transfer their assets into our care, there are endless steps that must work seamlessly to create a safe, welcoming and fluid user experience.
As Event and Project Manager...
- You have end-to-end responsibility for various self-organized and third-party internal and external events plus a variety of other marketing-related projects
- From the sourcing of events and projects that could be of interest for LIQID, via the creation of detailed concepts to the coordination and management of all internal stakeholders you own the whole process
- You develop timelines, organize venues, vendors, speakers and staffing while keeping an eye on the budget
- Our online marketing, client services and content teams are your partners for understanding requirements, developing concepts for lead generation and providing compelling content to our guests
- After the event, you analyze its effectiveness, econimic efficiency and future potential together with our business intelligence team
- You manage and communicate changes to project scopes, schedules and costs using appropriate verification techniques
This is how we do it
We believe mindset beats skill set and are always looking for people eager to learn and develop as a member of our team. We break down barriers and climb new heights by combining our strengths across all departments, challenging assumptions and trying to find new ways to conquer old problems. This approach has earned us the German “Innovator of the Year” award just a few years into our companies journey.
What we expect from you
- You have a university degree or equivalent work experience
- You possess outstanding organisational and stakeholder management skills and work independently and self-reliantly
- You are willing to take ownership of a key part of our marketing strategy and to quickly understand our marketing approach and target customer group
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent
- Attention to detail and high quality output are very important for you in your work
- Understanding of modern marketing mixes and knowledge about the financial industry and wealth management topics would be a big plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- As part of the Project A family attend exclusive meet ups and workshops with marketeers of other ventures for knowledge exchange
- Digital lunch voucher programme
- Free drinks & food
- Get a deep dive into the finance industry
- Work alongside awesome colleagues and enjoy a steep learning curve
We have your interest? Let us know!
You can submit your CV and/or portfolio directly via email@example.com. Just make sure you reference the job in your subject header. For all HR related questions before and during the application process feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.