Front-End Developer (Working student) (m/f)
We are on a mission...
To transform financial services through an intuitive digital investing platform that provides our clients access to investment opportunities previously reserved for the very rich. As LIQID continues to improve the relationship between humankind and money, we can offer you a unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital wealth management as a member of our team.
It’s all about the (clients) money
From the first encounter with our services on the LIQID website to the point where clients transfer their assets into our care, there are endless steps that must work seamlessly to create a safe, welcoming, and fluid user experience.
As Front-End Developer (Working student)...
- You work on the user interface for our web applications, build new front-end tools and help improving our own React component library.
- You write unit- and integration tests.
- You will collaborate with UI designers and UX on the planning and implementation of our web apps and web site.
- You will participate in design and code reviews while helping to shape processes of working together with designers and product managers.
This is how we do it
We believe mindset beats skill set. Therefore we are always looking for people eager to learn and develop as a member of our team. We break down barriers and climb new heights by combining our strengths across all departments, challenging assumptions and trying to find new ways to conquer old problems. This approach has earned us the German “Innovator of the Year” award just a few years into our companies journey.
What we expect from you
- Good experience with HTML / CSS, including concepts like responsiveness, specificity, cross browser, pre-processors and accessibility
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Your study is related to Computer Science,Informatics or Design
- Most important: An honest interest in the front-end industry
Our engineering team consists of savvy problem solvers, many without a background in finance, but with the shared goal of bringing change to an industry that is far behind when it comes to digitization. If you are eager to make an impact, shape an industry, and be the benchmark for best practices in financial technology – welcome to the team!
- Competitive Salary
- As part of the Project A family attend exclusive meet ups with developers of other ventures for knowledge exchange and beer
- Digital lunch voucher programme
- Relocation assistance
- Top notch hardware
- Free drinks & food
- Get a deep dive into the finance industry
- Enjoy awesome food in brown bag lunches organised in house
We have your interest? Let us know!
You can submit your CV and/or portfolio directly via email@example.com. Just make sure you reference the job in your subject header. For all HR related questions before and during the application process feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org