Senior User-Interface Designer (m/f)
We are on a mission...
To transform financial services through an intuitive digital investing platform that provides our clients access to investment opportunities previously reserved for the very rich. As LIQID continues to improve the relationship between humankind and money, we can offer you a unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital wealth management as a member of our team.
It’s all about the (clients) money
From the first encounter with our services on the LIQID website to the point where clients transfer their assets into our care, there are endless steps that must work seamlessly to create a safe, welcoming, and fluid user experience.
As Senior Designer you will...
- Spearhead all our design efforts.
- Apply a coherent design logic to our: web app UI, website and marketing materials.
- Shape our design language together with our Head of Brand.
- Collaborate with our external suppliers such as agencies or freelancers and grow your team.
- Establish and maintain our brand book and style guide.
- Improve the user experience and design of our products in collaboration with the Product & Engineering teams.
Optimize internal design workflows.
This is how we do it
We believe mindset beats skill set. Therefore we are always looking for people eager to learn and develop as a member of our team. We break down barriers and climb new heights by combining our strengths across all departments, challenging assumptions and trying to find new ways to conquer old problems. This approach has earned us the German “Innovator of the Year” award just a few years into our companies journey.
What we expect from you
- Minimum five years of relevant industry experience in designing web or mobile applications, websites, products and services.
- Demonstrable ability in balancing design requirements, technical capabilities and user experience.
- Advanced knowledge of modern design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Marvel, InVision or Principle.
- Ability to transfer, maintain and extend our design language across all our tools and applications.
- An extensive design portfolio that demonstrates your abilities.
- Added plus: Experience with complex customer journeys and web dashboards.
Our team consists of problem solvers – many without a background in finance – but with the shared goal of bringing change to an industry that is far behind when it comes to digitization. If you are eager to make an impact, shape an industry, and be the benchmark for best practices in financial technology – welcome to the team!
- Competitive Salary
- As part of the Project A family attend exclusive meet ups with designers of other ventures for knowledge exchange and beer
- Digital lunch voucher programme
- Relocation assistance
- Top notch hardware
- Free drinks & food
- Deep Dive into the world of investing
We have your interest? Let us know!
You can submit your CV and/or portfolio directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. Just make sure you reference the job in your subject header. For all HR related questions before and during the application process feel free to contact email@example.com.