Strategic Marketing Manager (m/f)
We are on a mission
To transform financial services through an intuitive digital investing platform that provides our clients access to investment opportunities previously reserved for the very rich. As LIQID continues to improve the relationship between humankind and money, we can offer you a unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital wealth management as a member of our team.
It's all about (clients) money
From the first encounter with our services, be it online or through offline activities, via the LIQID website to the point where clients transfer their assets into our care, there are endless steps that must work seamlessly to create a safe, welcoming and fluid user experience.
As Strategic Marketing Manager...
- You will work directly with our CMO and support her with data-driven insights and recommendations for all questions around our online and offline marketing efforts
- Relying on analytical insights and leveraging your deep understanding of our business model and target customer base you solve complex business and marketing questions
- You provide actionable, pragmatic and implementable solutions
- Partnering with our online marketing, content, client services and business intelligence teams, you take over a coordinating role to guide an integrated online and offline marketing strategy
- You constantly challenge, question and reconsider top-level decisions based on your analyses and data evaluations
This is how we do it
We believe mindset beats skill set and are always looking for people eager to learn and develop as a member of our team. We break down barriers and climb new heights by combining our strengths across all departments, challenging assumptions and trying to find new ways to conquer old problems. This approach has earned us the German “Innovator of the Year” award just a few years into our companies journey.
What we expect from you
- You have a master's degree in Management, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- You have initial work experience in a Marketing or Business Development related role
- You possess strong analytical abilities and a keen business understanding
- You are willing to quickly develop an understanding of our business model, our target customer base and our marketing approach to then take ownership of the further development of our marketing strategy
- You know how to make sense of data from different sources (CRM, analytics tools, ad networks etc.) and use it as a base for meaningful management recommendations
- You have a sound knowledge of several online and offline marketing channels and modern marketing mixes
- You show a high attention to detail and are always looking to deliver highest quality output
- We would be extra excited if you already had fundamental knowledge about the finance industry and wealth management and/or a basic understanding of BI tools and programming
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- As part of the Project A family attend exclusive meet ups and workshops with marketeers of other ventures for knowledge exchange
- Digital lunch voucher programme
- Free drinks & food
- Get a deep dive into the finance industry
- Work alongside awesome colleagues and enjoy a steep learning curve
We have your interest? Let us know!
You can submit your CV and/or portfolio directly via email@example.com. Just make sure you reference the job in your subject header. For all HR related questions before and during the application process feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.